Martha's Leelanau TableContinuing Curbside Pickup and Delivery
Every evening, 7 days a week, from 5-9pm we will be open for curbside pickup and delivery. Our menu can be found here – Take-out/delivery menu . Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram where we will be posting our nightly specials. Please call the restaurant to make your order: 231-271-2344. To minimize contact please also provide your credit card information at the time of your order. For curbside pickup just call us and let us know that you are at the restaurant and we will bring your order out to you. For deliveries there will be a $5 delivery charge within 5 miles and a $10 delivery charge from 5-10 miles.
We take the safety of our guests and staff very seriously. To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into the dining room we ask that we make the following promises to each other.
Our Promises To You
- All employees will be wearing face coverings.
- Seating will be arranged to provide adequate social distancing.
- We will provide hand washing capability or sanitizer to employees and customers.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently.
- All employees must pass a pre-shift health screening.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and high touch surfaces frequently.
- We will clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
- We have installed a GPS air purification system called needlepoint bipolar ionization which works to safely clean indoor air to provide a safer dining experience for everyone.
Your Promises To Us
- When entering Martha’s restaurant you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Before entering Martha’s you agree to a short wellness check. It will include taking your temperature (contactless) and answering a few health questions. If your temperature is 100 or higher, or you are not feeling well, we ask that you enjoy our excellent takeout options and come back when you are feeling better.
- Please wear a face covering unless you are seated at your table. If you do not have one, it will be provided for you. If you need to use the restroom, please wear a face covering when leaving your table.
- To keep with social distancing, every table will have an additional “staging table” that your server will bring food and beverages to, and then you take them from there. We also ask that any dishes, glasses or silverware is placed on this table to be removed as well.
- Please refrain from unnecessarily moving about the dining room or socializing with other tables.
Thanks for your support,
-Martha, Matt and Andi
Travel with Martha
Central Europe & Rhine River Cruise
Cruise along the Rhine River to discover a vast geography, dramatic history, and unexpected beauty. Board the ship in Strasbourg France and journey into Germany to admire the region from a new perspective. Then, disembark and explore some of Central Europe’s top cities. From the Sound of Music’s scenery in Salzburg to the hilltop castles in Prague, there’s always a new site to discover on this tour.
Farm to Table in Leelanau County
“You must experience this!”
“Simply put, the best food and overall experience…ever. I am not joking. Atmosphere is cozy and quiet. The food, wine, service, coffee, and atmosphere, is outstanding. Food so fresh and prepared in an out-of-this-world fashion. Best meal I’ve ever had. Great, pleasant service too. You must experience this!“
“Wow! Five star food and service”
“Wow! Five star food and service from the very beginning! We had a late evening reservation, but we were treated with nothing but smiles and respect upon our arrival and we were seated immediately in our own semi-private front room space! We dined well on fresh locally sourced veggies, cheese, meat & fish. “
“So many years of wonderful food”
“Had such a fun dining experience Monday evening:). Jerome took such good care of us and we learned so much! Next time I will get the raclette for sure. Was so lucky to get the morels this time😋. Thank you, Martha, for so many years of wonderful food“
“Delightful, delicious dinner outside”
“We had a delightful, delicious dinner outside with friends! Loved the music, which was good background but didn’t interfere with conversation. Food was excellent all around—chowder, halibut, walleye and filet. A lovely first day of summer evening!”