Martha's Leelanau TableContinuing Curbside Pickup and Delivery
We will continue to be available for curbside pickup and delivery service 7 nights a week from 5-9 P.M. Delivery service is subject to availability. Starting Monday, February 1st we will also offer indoor dining for dinner service from 5-9 P.M. We will have three seatings available nightly at 5:00 P.M., 6:45 P.M., and 8:30 P.M. Reservations are required as we are only able to accommodate 12 guests at a time according to the current government guidelines. We are also only able to seat parties of 6 or fewer people, any party larger than 6 will be seated at separate tables.
To make a reservation, please call 231-271-2344 after 2 P.M. Each reservation will be good for one and a half hours with time in between seatings to allow us to sanitize our restaurant for your safety and comfort. We are hoping to expand on this in the near future but we are committed to following the procedures necessary for the safety of our patrons and our employees.
When you arrive at the restaurant, please call from your car so that we can make sure that we are ready to receive you. A brief health survey including a contactless temperature check will be conducted and we will also note a name and phone number for each household present for contact tracing. We are able to welcome one party at a time, we thank you for your patience as we continue to do our best to maintain high standards of cleanliness and health.
To place a curbside pickup or delivery order, please call us at 231-271-2344. You can begin calling at 2 P.M. A credit card number will be requested to ensure a contactless transaction. When you arrive at the restaurant, please call us from your car and let us know if you are in the front or the back of the restaurant and what kind of car you are driving and we will bring your order to you. Please do not come into the restaurant.
Valentine’s Day is very soon, and we will have a special menu to celebrate that we will offer on Friday, February 12th, Saturday, February 13th, and Sunday, February 14th. Reservations will fill quickly, please call us soon to avoid disappointment!
Please join our E-mail list at the bottom of the page to receive our monthly newsletter with updates on the restaurant, Martha’s trips, and all the fun specials we do!!
We take the safety of our guests and staff very seriously. To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into the dining room we ask that we make the following promises to each other.
Our Promises To You
- All employees will be wearing face coverings.
- Seating will be arranged to provide adequate social distancing.
- We will provide hand washing capability or sanitizer to employees and customers.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently.
- All employees must pass a pre-shift health screening.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and high touch surfaces frequently.
- We will clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
- We have installed a GPS air purification system called needlepoint bipolar ionization which works to safely clean indoor air to provide a safer dining experience for everyone.
Your Promises To Us
- When entering Martha’s restaurant you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Before entering Martha’s you agree to a short wellness check. It will include taking your temperature (contactless) and answering a few health questions. If your temperature is 100 or higher, or you are not feeling well, we ask that you enjoy our excellent takeout options and come back when you are feeling better.
- Please wear a face covering unless you are seated at your table. If you do not have one, it will be provided for you. If you need to use the restroom, please wear a face covering when leaving your table.
- To keep with social distancing, every table will have an additional “staging table” that your server will bring food and beverages to, and then you take them from there. We also ask that any dishes, glasses or silverware is placed on this table to be removed as well.
- Please refrain from unnecessarily moving about the dining room or socializing with other tables.
Thanks for your support,
-Martha, Matt and Andi
Travel with Martha
Provence & the French Riviera Walking Tour
October 14-26, 2021
Stroll through the French countryside at its purest and prettiest.
Slow your pace. Breathe in the fresh air. On this Walking Tour, retrace the footsteps of painters and pilgrims who have long been inspired by France’s natural splendor. From the fields of fragrant lavender to the cliffs of the Côte d’Azur, discover a Provence that delights all the senses.
Farm to Table in Leelanau County
“You must experience this!”
“Simply put, the best food and overall experience…ever. I am not joking. Atmosphere is cozy and quiet. The food, wine, service, coffee, and atmosphere, is outstanding. Food so fresh and prepared in an out-of-this-world fashion. Best meal I’ve ever had. Great, pleasant service too. You must experience this!“
“Wow! Five star food and service”
“Wow! Five star food and service from the very beginning! We had a late evening reservation, but we were treated with nothing but smiles and respect upon our arrival and we were seated immediately in our own semi-private front room space! We dined well on fresh locally sourced veggies, cheese, meat & fish. “
“So many years of wonderful food”
“Had such a fun dining experience Monday evening:). Jerome took such good care of us and we learned so much! Next time I will get the raclette for sure. Was so lucky to get the morels this time😋. Thank you, Martha, for so many years of wonderful food“
“Delightful, delicious dinner outside”
“We had a delightful, delicious dinner outside with friends! Loved the music, which was good background but didn’t interfere with conversation. Food was excellent all around—chowder, halibut, walleye and filet. A lovely first day of summer evening!”
Hours of Operation
Take Out and Delivery
5:00 - 9:00 pm
7 Days a Week
** Starting February 1 **
Indoor Dining 5-9 PM
With Seatings at 5:00, 6:45, and 8:30
Let us know if you have any questions.